Boo Boo and Sweet Pea

Boo Boo and Sweet Pea
My girls

Monday, May 17, 2010

Today I begin my blogging adventure. I have been wanting to start for a while having been inspired by my dear friend Lucy, my husband and even my brother. Today is the day.

This morning, while reading a message board that I frequent, I read a post by someone whose son was killed in a car accident this weekend. My heart goes out to her as I cannot even imagine the depth of her grief. It reaffirmed to me how extremely blessed I am to have the time that I do with my children. I am often tired and my house is usually a mess but I wouldn't trade this time with them for anything. As cliche as it sometimes sounds, I hope everyone takes an opportunity today to give your kids just one extra hug and an extra "I love you" and never let a day pass where you don't do those things.

3 comments:

  1. I see how it is. You include Lucy's blog and your brother's blog, but not Sweet Pea & Boo Boo's Daddy's blog in the blogs you follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also noticed that there's no mention of your wonderful husband in your "about me" section.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete